Supports Healthy Cardiovascular System
Heart Formula is designed to support your entire cardiovascular system, including the heart, arteries and veins. It contains a unique complex of synergistic nutrients, including special vitamins, minerals, amino acids, enzymes, peptides, specific phytonutrients, and herbal extracts, which provide unparalleled support for the heart and circulatory system. Healthy circulation is important to every cell in the body.
In order to nourish, oxygenate, and remove waste from our cells, we need a healthy heart, and flexible veins and arteries. Heart Formula is a leading-edge product designed to assist your circulatory system in supporting all of the cells and organs in your body.
Supports the Entire Cardiovascular System
Heart Formula is scientifically formulated to support the entire cardiovascular system, including the heart, veins, and arteries, based upon the latest scientific information. Its roots are in a physician-formulated product, that has continually evolved since we introduced it in 1983.
Good cardiovascular function is extremely important to overall health because oxygen and nutrients needed by the trillions of cells in the body are delivered by the bloodstream, and likewise, the waste products of metabolism are carried away to the cleansing organs by the bloodstream. Heart Formula’s nutrients also aid in the maintenance of healthy blood pressure.
Important Nutrients That Enhance Cardiovascular Function
Heart Formula contains:
- Important antioxidants such as vitamins A, C, E and beta-carotene complex. These antioxidants may be useful in promoting healthy circulation by protecting LDL cholesterol from free radical attack.
- Nutrient factors involved in maintaining already healthy homocysteine levels (vitamins B6, B12, folic acid and betaine). These have been present in the formula since its original 1983 version for the purpose of supporting healthy homocysteine levels, though few people were aware of the potential significance of homocysteine until the late 1990s!
- Methyl donating nutrients, including choline (tetramethyl glycine), betaine (trimethylglycine), and folic acid. These nutrients produce and maintain healthy levels of S-adenosyl methionine, which is one of the most active methyl donating compounds present in the body. Constant availability of methyl group donating compounds is crucial. They maintain healthy levels of homocysteine, make the neurotransmitter compounds that are essential to healthy moods, and regulate gene expression, thus helping to maintain healthy DNA structure and function.
- Lipotropic (helping the body process fats) factors such as choline, inositol, l-carnitine, and betaine.
- Important minerals, trace elements, and ultra-trace elements, such as magnesium, selenium, copper, manganese, and vanadium.
- Proteolytic enzymes, such as bromelain, papain, trypsin, and chymotrypsin.
- Important herbs for support of healthy circulation, such as garlic, hawthorn, ginger, turmeric, Butchers Broom, and rosemary.
- Gugulipid, an extract of the mukul myrrh tree, has been shown in modern scientific research to significantly help maintain already healthy levels of cholesterol, and to have potent antioxidant activity.
- Specific sulfhydryl-containing amino acids (L-cysteine, D,L-methionine and L-taurine) that chelate and help the body remove environmental waste. The heart muscle contains large amounts of the amino acid L-taurine, which specifically supports healthy heart muscle function.
It is this broad spectrum and specific combination of nutrients that provide such extraordinary support for a healthy cardiovascular system, that have made Heart Formula such an outstanding product for so many years.
Heart Formula contains over 40 distinct nutrients including vitamins, minerals, amino acids, enzymes, peptides, specific phytonutrients, and herbs, as well as the exclusive Life Plus PhytoZyme™ base which provides concentrates from over 30 specially selected fruit, vegetable and herbal sources.
Together, Heart Formula, as part of a diet of whole foods that is low in saturated and trans fats, high in fruits, vegetables, fiber, quality protein, essential fats, and pure water, plus an active lifestyle, can help you be heart healthyfor life!
Heart Formula Cardiovascular Support Page