|Servings Per Container||
|Amount Per Serving||
% Daily Value
|Vitamin E (D Alpha Succinate)||40||IU||133%|
|Soya Seed Lecithin|
|Soya Seed Isoflavones Extract||4||mg||**|
|Kudzu Root Extract||180||mg||**|
|Hesperidin (from Hesperdin Complex)||120||mg||**|
|Alfalfa Leaf Juice||60||mg||**|
|Black Cohosh Rhizome Extract||12||mg||**|
|Dong Quai Root||60||mg||**|
|Kava Kava Rhizome Extract||90||mg||**|
|Kelp (Alaria esculenta L.) Whole Plant||15||mg||**|
|Kelp (Laminaria digitata L.)|
|Licorice Root Extract|
|Mexican Wild Yam (Dioscorea|
|villosa L.) Rhizome Extract||30||mg||**|
|Nettle (Stinging) Leaf Extract||6||mg||**|
|Panax (Chinese) Ginseng|
|(Panax ginseng C.A. Mey)|
|Red-Clover Blossom Extract||18||mg||**|
|Sage Leaf Extract||30||mg||**|
|Saw Palmetto Berry Extract||6||mg||**|
|(Rupr. et Maxim.) Maxim.)|
|Turmeric Root Extract||18||mg||**|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000|
|**Daily Value not established.|
OTHER INGREDIENTS: Dicalcium Phosphate, Mycoceutical Mix (Aerial Parts of Reishi, Maitake (Grifola frondosa (Dicks) S.F. Gray), Shiitake, Turkey Tail (Coriolus versicolor (Fr.) Quel.), Caterpillar (Cordyceps), Monkey Head (Hericium erinaceus Persoon), Split Gill (Schizophyllum commune Fries), Fu Ling, White Woodear (Tremella fuciformis Berk.) Mushrooms), Microcrystalline Cellulose, Stearic Acid, Silica, Magnesium Stearate and PhytoZyme proprietary blend (Bromelain, Papain, Aloe Vera, Alfalfa, Parsley, and vegetable and fruit concentrates from Carrots, Broccoli, Spinach, Cauliflower, Asparagus, Celery, Beet, Chili Pepper, Green Bean, Pea, Sweet Potato, Cucumber, Pumpkin, Snow Pea, Tomato, Zucchini, Lima Beans, Mushroom, Banana, Cantaloupe, Cranberry, Guava, Lemon, Mango, Orange, Papaya, Peach, Pineapple and Grapefruit).
DIRECTIONS: Up to three tablets, two times a day.
WARNING: Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing, or think you may be pregnant.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN
Formulated in the exclusive PhytoZyme base of plant enzymes for bioavailability and over 30 synergistic fruit, vegetable and herbal concentrates for "extra" phytonutrient cofactors.
Contains no artificial preservatives, sugar, starch, caffeine, salt, wheat, gluten, yeast, corn, milk, egg, shellfish, artificial sweetening, flavoring or coloring agents.
Not tested on animals.
Contains no ingredients from animal sources.
1. Nielsen FH, Penland JG. Boron supplementation of peri-menopausal women affects boron metabolism and indices associated with macromineral metabolism, hormonal status, and immune function. J Trace Elements Exp Med 1999; 12
2. Verma SP; Goldin BR. Effect of soy-derived isoflavonoids on the induced growth of MCF-7 cells by estrogenic environmental chemicals.
3. Lieberman S. A review of the effectiveness of Cimicifuga racemosa (black cohosh) for the symptoms of menopause. J Womens Health 1998; 7
4. Harguchi H, Youshida N, Ishikawa H. et al. Protection of mitochondrial functions against oxidative stresses by isoflavans from Glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice). J Pharm Pharmacol 2000 Feb; 52 (2
5. Yoshiro, K. The physiological actions of tan-kwei (dong-quai) and conidium. Bull. Oriental Healing Arts Institute, USA, 1985; 10
6. Albertazzi P., et al. The effect of dietary soy supplementation on hot flashes. Obstetrics and Gynecology 1998; 91
7. Scheiber N, Setchell K. Dietary soy isoflavones favorably influence lipids and bone turnover in healthy postmenopausal women. June 1999, The Endochrine Societys 81st Annual Meeting Synopsis.
8. Verma SP, Salamone E, Goldin B, Curcumin and genistein, plant natural products, show synergistic inhibitory effects on the growth of human breast cancer MCF-7 cells induced by estrogenic pesticides. Biochem Biophy Res Commun 1997 Apr 28; 233(3)