7 Reasons why most weight loss programs don't work!
(Plus tips to help assure your weight loss success.)
I just can't understand why I'm not losing weight!
- People go on a diet or low carb diet where they greatly reduce their calorie intake and don't consume adequate amounts of protein. The weight loss problem with this is that your body will start burning lean muscle tissue before fat, if not enough protein is consumed in your diet to preserve the lean muscle.
This is important, because a person's muscle mass largely determines how many calories their body burns while at rest during the day. It has been estimated a pound of muscle burns 10-17 times more calories per day at rest versus a pound of fat. The more lean muscle your body contains = more calories burned. Conversely, if you lose lean muscle the less calories your body will burn during the day. Making it much easier to gain weight. This is why so many people yo-yo on their diets. Click here for an easy weight loss solution for getting more high quality protein in your diet.
- Most people don't drink enough water. A person should drink two quarts of water each day. This helps control your appetite. Sometimes a feeling of hunger is actually thirst. Additionally, water is necessary to carry away the by-products of fat breakdown.
Click here for an easy weight loss solution for drinking more water.
- Most people don't eat enough fiber. A person should eat plenty of fiber. It is great for helping you feel full. Plus fiber helps cleanse your digestive track. This natural cleansing helps improve both your energy level and overall feeling of wellness.
Click here for a simple weight loss solution on how to get more fiber in your diet.
- People consume too many carbohydrates. Sodas, juices and junk foods are loaded with calories that are simple carbohydrates. These trigger insulin production and hunger and are pretty much "empty calories," lacking other important nutrients such as protein.
Click here for an alternative snack low carb diet weight loss solution.
- Lack of physical exercise. Often the big problem here (no pun intended), is that people will make this big resolution that they are going to go the gym and exercise for 30 - 60 minutes everyday. Than guess what, after 1-2 weeks they quit and feel guilty because they didn't stick to their resolution.
Click here for information for a simple weight loss solution to this exercise problem.
- Lack of good nutrition. With all the fast, junk and processed food people eat, this is a double edged sword. First these foods are full of carbohydrates, sugar and fat. These are all just empty calories. Most doctors recommend a low carb diet for weight loss. In addition because these foods are totally lacking in nutrition they leave the body starving for nutrition, which often leads to increased food cravings as the body tries to fulfill this lack of adequate nutrition.
Click here for information on how you can solve this weight loss problem.
- The way in which you eat can determine how many calories you take in! See the information below on how you can change eating habits to reduce the amount of calories you take in. -
Click here for weight loss information for how you can reduce calories by simply altering the way you eat!
The High Protein -Low Carb Weight Loss Diet Page- Click Here!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Copyright © & Disclaimer 1995-2010 - SJS Distributors , USA. All Rights Reserved.- Please Click Here!