|Life Plus The Very Finest in Skin Care, Health & Beauty Supplements (Serving the Web since 1995)|
Life Plus New Core Line Vitamins Health Nutrition Weight Loss Supplements!
Healthy Nutrition with Enzymes and Phytonutrients from over 30 different Plants Fruits and Vegetables.
|Weight Loss Diet Supplements||Daily BioBasic Supplements||Home Business||Immune System Nutrition||The Enzymes Advantage Trail||Skin Care Beauty|
|Antioxidants||Search This Site||Digestive Supplements||Free Energy Info||Environmentally Friendly Home Products||Nutrition Supplements Index|
|Hot Nutrition Supplements||Energy Supplements||Heart Supplements||Brain Supplements||Health Fitness Supplements||Joint Health Supplements|
|Vitamin Home||Nutrition Pricelist||Ordering (Online or 800 Number)||Nutrition and Weight Loss Blog||Free Health Articles||Contact Us|
"Discover a Product Designed Exclusively to Support Healthy Heart, Circulatory and Cardiovascular Systems."
(Heart Formula is scientifically formulated for the heart and the entire cardiovascular system. With roots in a physician-formulated product it has continually evolved since we introduced in 1983.)
"Here is a brief synopsis of this product (printer friendly version) -Click Here"
|Product Information Sheet
|Promotes Healthy Heart
and Cardiovascular System
One of the New Premium Core Line Products)
PRODUCT NAME PROD. # PACKAGE SIZE PRICE Heart Formula 6107 300 Tablets $57.75
Fast/Easy Ordering - Order Yours Now for only $57.75!
It contains a unique complex of synergistic nutrients, including special vitamins, minerals, amino acids, enzymes, peptides, specific phytonutrients, and herbal extracts, which provide unparalleled support for the heart and circulatory system.
Healthy circulation is important to every cell in the body. In order to nourish, oxygenate, and remove waste from our cells, we need a healthy heart, and flexible veins and arteries. Heart Formula is a leading-edge product designed to assist your circulatory system in supporting all of the cells and organs in your body.
Heart Formula is Formulated in a proprietary PhytoZyme base of 31 special herbs, synergistic phytonutrient co-factors from fruits and vegetables, plus plant enzymes consisting of concentrates of (Bromelain, Papain, Aloe Vera, Alfalfa, Parsley and Vegetable and fruit powders from Carrots, Broccoli, Spinach, Cauliflower, Asparagus, Celery, Beet, Chili Pepper, Green Bean, Pea, Sweet Potato, Cucumber, Pumpkin, Snow Pea, Tomato, Zucchini, Lima Beans, Mushroom, Banana, Cantaloupe, Cranberry, Guava, Lemon, Mango, Orange, Papaya, Peach Pineapple and Grapefruit)
TRY RISK FREE - 100% GUARANTEED:
Heart Formula Supports the Entire Cardiovascular System
Heart Formula is scientifically formulated to support the entire cardiovascular system, including the heart, veins, and arteries, based upon the latest scientific information. Its roots are in a physician-formulated product, that has continually evolved since we introduced it in 1983.
Good cardiovascular function is extremely important to overall health because oxygen and nutrients needed by the trillions of cells in the body are delivered by the bloodstream, and likewise, the waste products of metabolism are carried away to the cleansing organs by the bloodstream. Heart Formulas nutrients also aid in the maintenance of healthy blood pressure.
Important Nutrients That Enhance Cardiovascular Function
Heart Formula contains:
- Important antioxidants such as vitamins A, C, E and beta-carotene complex. These antioxidants may be useful in promoting healthy circulation by protecting LDL cholesterol from free radical attack.
- Nutrient factors involved in maintaining already healthy homocysteine levels (vitamins B6, B12, folic acid and betaine). These have been present in the formula since its original 1983 version for the purpose of supporting healthy homocysteine levels, though few people were aware of the potential significance of homocysteine until the late 1990s!
- Methyl donating nutrients, including choline (tetramethyl glycine), betaine (trimethylglycine), and folic acid. These nutrients produce and maintain healthy levels of S-adenosyl methionine, which is one of the most active methyl donating compounds present in the body. Constant availability of methyl group donating compounds is crucial. They maintain healthy levels of homocysteine, make the neurotransmitter compounds that are essential to healthy moods, and regulate gene expression, thus helping to maintain healthy DNA structure and function.
- Lipotropic (helping the body process fats) factors such as choline, inositol, l-carnitine, and betaine.
- Important minerals, trace elements, and ultra-trace elements, such as magnesium, selenium, copper, manganese, and vanadium.
- Proteolytic enzymes, such as bromelain, papain, trypsin, and chymotrypsin.
- Important herbs for support of healthy circulation, such as garlic, hawthorn, ginger, turmeric, Butchers Broom, and rosemary.
- Gugulipid, an extract of the mukul myrrh tree, has been shown in modern scientific research to significantly help maintain already healthy levels of cholesterol, and to have potent antioxidant activity.
- Specific sulfhydryl-containing amino acids (L-cysteine, D,L-methionine and L-taurine) that chelate and help the body remove environmental waste. The heart muscle contains large amounts of the amino acid L-taurine, which specifically supports healthy heart muscle function.
It is this broad spectrum and specific combination of nutrients that provide such extraordinary support for a healthy cardiovascular system, that have made Heart Formula such an outstanding product for so many years.
Sustains Healthy Homocysteine Levels
Scientific evidence suggests, although it isnt conclusive, that folic acid, vitamin B6, and vitamin B12 may also help maintain cardiovascular health. Studies in the general population have found that these vitamins help maintain already healthy levels of homocysteine, an amino acid found in the blood. Many studies have found those who enjoy good coronary artery function have healthy overall homocysteine blood levels.
In the Framingham Heart Study, maintaining homocysteine concentrations below a certain threshold was associated with healthy blood flow through the carotid arteries that supply oxygen and nutrients to the brain.
Healthy homocysteine levels also correlated with adequate levels of folate and vitamin B12 in the blood. Studies that will directly evaluate whether lowering homocysteine levels improves cardiovascular health are not yet complete.
In order to maintain a healthy cardiovascular system, a person should avoid a diet with a high intake of saturated (dairy and meat) fat, trans-fatty acids (in most margarine and processed foods containing hydrogenated vegetable oils), and refined carbohydrates; engage in moderate exercise; eat a diet high in fruits and vegetables (5-9 half-cup servings daily), fiber, and cold water fish; stop smoking and avoid exposure to second-hand smoke.
Heart Formula contains over 40 distinct nutrients including vitamins, minerals, amino acids, enzymes, peptides, specific phytonutrients, and herbs, as well as the exclusive Life Plus PhytoZyme base which provides concentrates from over 30 specially selected fruit, vegetable and herbal sources.
Together, Heart Formula, as part of a diet of whole foods that is low in saturated and trans fats, high in fruits, vegetables, fiber, quality protein, essential fats, and pure water, plus an active lifestyle, can help you be heart healthyfor life!
HEART FORMULA is formulated in the proprietary Life Plus PhytoZyme base, which contains a unique blend of over thirty natural concentrates of numerous valuable phytonutrients from plants.
When you take Life Plus products, you have the added benefit of receiving the numerous health supporting phytochemicals and other micronutrients contained in them.
HOW TO TAKE HEART FORMULA
Click on Ingredient Link Below:
A few of the excellent reasons to be a Life Plus customer! - Click Here!
TRY RISK FREE - 100% GUARANTEED:
"All Life Plus products come with a thirty day no-risk, no hassle money back guarantee. We STAND BEHIND THEM 100%"
"Don't Delay-The sooner you start taking Life Plus products the sooner you will feel the results."
We are committed to serving you and helping you and your family maintain maximum health. We consider your business very important.
If you would like additional information on these products or any of the other products we will gladly E-Mail you information. We are here to serve you. Send mail to:
email@example.com Life Plus Vitamins Nutrition Health Page
Note: This is one of a series of articles. To view the index of all articles Click Here